-Tina Y., Palos Verdes Estates
“Stephen is the most professional agent that I have ever met. I have purchased and sold 8 properties in my life so far and Stephen is the only agent that I have allowed to work the deal for me on 4 of them. I will never forget how he went above and beyond the call of duty for me in providing advise on staging, as well as pricing, and even suggesting that he bring his gardener to the home to prepare the home for sale ALL BEFORE HE HAD A COMMITMENT TO REPRESENT ME IN THE SALE. His work ethic is outstanding, and he is very considerate when it comes to listening to the clients’ needs and views. He is by far the best agent I have ever dealt with. In addition, when you sign with Stephen, you also work with his very competent team which in my opinion adds tremendous value. Lastly, I will tell you that this is the only agent in my 65 years of life that I have ever taken the time to write a review about which should tell you just how much I respect him.”
-James T., Rancho Palos Verdes
“Stephen did a fantastic job helping us sell our home in Ranco Palos Verdes! Starting from advising us on house prep and providing terrific referrals to excellent handymen, subcontractors and others to help us prep the home for sale, setting up a great photographer to capture our home for the advertising, placing very effective ads and hosting some excellent open houses and finally helping us with the negotiation for sale from multiple cash offers well over our listing price. Very satisfied with Stephen’s hard work, professionalism and calm, confident demeanor throughout the process. Would recommend him to others and use Stephen again for my real estate needs on the hill.”
-Geoff L., Rancho Palos Verdes
“Stephen was able to sell my multi-million dollar house within 24 hours of listing. I still can’t believe how he was able to do this. Obviously, he is very well connected and knows his trade very well. He is friendly, respectful, and was always available to answer any questions I had during the listing and escrow process. I have no reservations about recommending Stephen to anyone who is ready to buy or sell his property. Thanks, again, Stephen!”
-Mike K., Rancho Palos Verdes
Stephen Haw is an award-winning real estate Broker who has sold over $1 Billion worth of real estate and closed almost 1,000 real estate transactions on behalf of his sellers and buyers. A top producing REALTOR® for over 30 years, he received the highest ranked Millionaire Agent Award at Keller Williams Realty in 2019 and 2020, a Quadruple Platinum Award in 2018 , and a Triple Platinum Award in 2017. Before joining Keller Williams Realty, Stephen worked for Re/Max Realty for over 20 years and received almost every award RE/MAX International has to offer, including the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, Lifetime Achievement Award, and the RE/MAX International Circle of Legends Award.
Stephen Haw Group, consists of a group of highly skilled real estate professionals, is consistently named #1 Sales Group at Keller Williams Palos Verdes Realty and #1 real estate team at Re/Max Estates Properties almost every year during the time Stephen was associated with the company.
Stephen holds a Masters Degree in Marketing from Oregon State University. For more than 30 years, Stephen has been breaking new grounds and exceeding the expectations of his clients. His unyielding determination to make things happen for his clients creates spectacular results. From his sophisticated marketing techniques to his keen knowledge of the financial aspects of a transaction, he approaches every client’s move with the single intention of taking success to the next level.
As a long time South Bay resident, Stephen has been an expert in the South Bay real estate for over 30 years. His fluency in English as well as Chinese and Taiwanese dialects has helped many of his Sellers reach the Buyers of different ethnic background. By the same token, he has helped many of his Buyers of different ethnic background reach their American dream of owning real estate. Stephen was honored by the Chinese American Real Estate Professionals Association of Southern California for his exceptional service and production.
With integrity and determination that is simply unmatched, Stephen’s reputation in the real estate community is unsurpassed.
Awards & Achievements:
- Bought or Sold Over $1 Billion Worth of Real Estate on behalf of my clients.
- Completed almost 1,000 real estate transactions on behalf of my clients.
- #1 Real Estate Team in Keller Williams Palos Verdes Realty in 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017.
- #1 Real Estate Team in Re/Max Palos Verdes Realty almost every year during 20+ years with Re/Max.
- Received Keller Williams Millionaire Real Estate Agent Award in 2019, Quadruple Platinum Award in 2018 & 2020, and Triple Platinum Award in 2017.
- Received almost every award Re/Max International has to offer, including Re/Max Hall of Fame, Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award, and Re/Max Circle of Legends Award.
- Awarded Re/Max Highest Individual Honor, Diamond Club or Chairman’s Club every year from 2003 through 2016.
- Awarded the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Designation with Recognition to the Million Dollar Guild.
Education, Professional & Social Affiliations:
- M.B.A. Degree in Marketing from Oregon State University.
- Certified Palos Verdes Specialist.
- Member of Palos Verdes Peninsula, California and National Association of Realtors.
- Member of Rolling Hills Country Club, US Golf Association, US Tennis Association.
Partial Sold List in 2020
Partial Sold List in 2019
Partial Sold List in 2018